eSUN Cleaning 3D Printer Filament 0.1kg - 1.75mm
- Completely clean out previous material from the hot end after colour change
- Transition between materials with different properties
- Restore a dirty hot end nozzle
eClean has some unique properties that make it an incredible nozzle cleaner and material transition solution:
- Active cleaning ingredient to release stubborn particles
- High viscosity to dislodge and push out debris
- Large temperature range (150 - 260+°C) means it wont clog up at low temperatures and wont become too runny or degrade at high temperatures.
- Begin to heat the hot end up to the original materials printing temperature
- Remove the filament—ideally as soon as it is warm enough to be dislodged (to avoid stringing)
- Manually push 15cm of eClean through the hot end and then pull out any excess
- Set hot end temperature to suit second material
- Insert second material
Following this process means that each material is only subjected to it's recommended print temperature and will eliminate PLA burning or ABS jamming from material changes... Perfect!