The Bondtech Quick Release (QR) Universal extruder for 1.75mm filament gives you the markets highest performance, precision and reliability with its DualDrive gear system. The new design makes it possible to change filament by activating the QuickRelease lever. The spring-loaded secondary drive gear adapts to filament variations and optimal pressure can be adjusted to match your preferences.
- CNC-machined precision drive gears that are hardened to withstand wear from abrasive filaments.
- Super sharp drive gear teeth’s grips the filament from both sides that gives very high available feeding force to ensure uninterrupted material flow to avoid under extrusions. Filament grinding and slippage is now a thing of the past.
- Housing parts professionally 3D-printed in nylon with the SLS technology (SelectiveLaserSintring) for strength and precision.
Use metric sized PTFE tubing for best performance, see below.
The extruder is capable of being fitted 'upside down'. The point of filament entry and exit are side A and side B.
- Side A is fitted with a push-fit connector that cannot be changed.
- Side B has an integrated "Groovemount" for a hotend that meets the Groovemount standard like E3D-V5/V6 and other types.
For the Groovemount connector on side B we also offer the following adapters separately where you can find in the bottom of the page at "Suggested Accesories"
- "Filament guide" for a Bowden Tube style configuration where the filament entering from side B and fed into a Bowden tube connected at side A, like Ultimaker 2/original.
- "Direct to Bowden" adds a push-fit connector on side B for configurations where the extruder is in the middle of a Bowden Tube style setup.
Integrated brass thread-bushings for strength and a long lifetime.
The high-torque geared stepper motor gives high feeding force and at the same time high extrusion precision.
Each unit comes assembled, tested and verified for optimal performance.
Recommended motor current setting: 1.2A
E-steps setting: 476.5 steps/mm
Included cable with quick-connectors, length 700 mm, as default equipped with a 2510 connector, an XH4 or Dupont connector is also available and is selectable in the dropdown box.
Mount available as an optional extra. You can either add a complete mount or download the stl-file and print one yourself, add optional mount kit for required fastners and thread bushings